I will take you thru each of my days, as I strive to get healthier!! Feel free to send advice and or encouragment.. I love you all....

Friday, September 18, 2009

You win some you loose some!!!

Good morning from a disapointed soul.... :( yesturday didnt go so well for me...
Well wed night i met nate at the Y for some swimming with ariell. That was fun and very exhausting, had a paulys sub after swimmimg. Well yesturday Nate asked me to go to WY with him for work... Not good,lol. I woke up and had my protien shake. Then I had a couple of crackers with Black bean salsa. Well the two of them were hungry so they stopped by wendys. I had a baked potato. "LOADED IN BUTTER AND SOUR CREAM" I know I know....

Well on road trips you seem to always be hungry, so I had some rice scrispy treats nate mom had packed they had m&ms in them. Ok Then on the way home, nate got nachos.. they smelled so good!! Lets say I didnt stop with just one :) So we got home about 8:30 and guess what we decided would be easier.. ordering pizza??? REALLY? I had vowed to not eat after 8 and now I was eating pizza at 9. UGH....... I feel vigouros lap swimming coming on!!!! Started this morning with my protien shake, lets start the day!!

No comments: